Carver's Warehouse building closeup
Carvers Warehouse occupies a convenient location, adjacent to Piccadilly Basin and just a 5 minute walk from Piccadilly station.
Built in 1806, Carver’s Warehouse is Manchester city centre’s oldest surviving warehouse and the only one built of stone.
In 2008, the building’s renovation was completed. Offering superb offices of real character behind a contemporary extension. The building is currently home to office tenants Civic Engineers, The Harris Partnership, CTP Limited, Max Fordham, Renaissance, BWB and café/deli operator, North Star Piccadilly.
The sensitively restored, listed building comprises six floors of office accommodation all set within a magnificent piece of Manchester’s heritage.
77 Dale Street